5 Day Field Training Officer Class FTODescription:
5-Day Field Training Officer Program
Hosted by the Atkinson Police Department
27 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811
Week of February 26, Time 8:30am – 4:00pm
Cost $300.00 per officer
(Departments will be invoiced)
Instructor- Sgt. Joe Thibodeau
North Reading Police Department
• MPTC approved training/certification.
• Sgt. Thibodeau has been instructing the FTO program for the MPTC for over 17 years. He has trained over 1,100 Police Officers in the FTO program and he is currently a Level 4 Lead Instructor/FTO Coordinator in Massachusetts.
• This exciting class will teach Officers how to develop the skills necessary to effectively train and properly evaluate new recruit officers in preparation for solo patrol duty.
• Officers will leave with extensive knowledge and a comprehensive Field Training Officer Manual to guide them through the FTO Program and training new recruit officers.
• This training is based on the original San Jose FTO Program, however, Officers will learn ways to tailor their department’s program to fit their department’s own needs.
• Officers will learn how to write and develop training lesson guides.
• Attire is department uniform or business casual.
• Upon completion of the class, Officers will receive certificates.
• Officers must complete all 5 days of training.
To register for the class or for more information, please contact:
Sgt. Joe Thibodeau at 617-620-7019 or email him at: JETPublicSafetyTraining@gmail.com
- Date: 02/26/2018
- Address: 27 Academy Ave. Atkinson, NH 03811
- Cost: $300
- Website: https://www.nrpd.org
- Contact Person: Sgt. Joe Thibodeau
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 6176207019
- Topics: Field Training Officer,
Need any assistance? We're here to help. email@example.com